Policy V. Administrative/Operations
In order to maintain a consistent business practice for student refunds, we have established this refund policy and will make it available to prospective students prior to enrollment.
HVACR Procedure – Procedure V. Administrative/Operations
Student enrollments are paid through a number of avenues. HVACRedu.net will work with the purchasing party for that student’s enrollment. If the purchase was through one of our partners, we will work with our partner who will communicate with the student. Partners will also be held to this policy. We will work with the student only if the student purchased the course or program directly through HVACRedu.net.
Course – an individual course or module as listed in the Master Catalog.
Program – a group or list of courses included in the price of the program, outlined in the Master Catalog.
Withdrawal after purchase of a COURSE:
A student may request a refund after withdrawal from a COURSE that has started. Refunds will be issued as follows:
- If the student enrolled in a COURSE, withdraws, and requests a refund within 48 hours from time of purchase, and no exams were completed, then the refund will be the course price paid minus a $50 administrative fee, and the cost of the textbook plus shipping charges if one was purchased.
- Any requests after 48 hours or after an exam is completed, will receive NO refund.
Withdrawal after start of a PROGRAM:
A student may request a refund after withdrawal from a PROGRAM he has started. Refunds will be issued as follows:
- If the student enrolled in a PROGRAM, withdraws, and requests a refund any time during the first seven daysthe refund will be the program purchase price minus any textbook price, shipping charges, and a $125 administrative fee.
- If the student enrolled in a PROGRAM, withdraws, and requests a refund after attempting an exam OR after the first seven days from the purchase date, there will be no refund given.
- Refunds will not be applied as credit toward any other enrollment.
- There will be no refund for a student that uses a payment plan to purchase a program. Any remaining payments will be cancelled and not processed from time of withdraw.
Refunds will be mailed within two weeks after the refund request has been approved.
Students requesting a refund should email firstname.lastname@example.org.