NEW LONDON – HVAC/R TRAINING GATEWAY
Technical Core Assessment (TCA)
The knowledge areas covered are:
• Safety Assessment (Core) – 1 Question
• HVAC Efficiency Technician 2 (Core) – 12 Questions
• Electrical 1 Assessment (Core) – 20 Questions
• Electrical 2 Assessment (Core) – 20 Questions
• Electrical 3 Assessment (Core)- 20 Questions
• Electrical 4 Assessment (Core) – 20 Questions
•. HVAC Physics Assessment (Core) – 20 Questions
•. HVAC Air Properties Assessment (Core) – 20 Questions
•. Refrigeration Cycle Assessment (Core) – 20 Questions
The TCA is a series of nine separate assessments focusing on HVACR Core knowledge areas. The questions for each assessment are randomly selected from a pool of qualified questions for that knowledge area. The TCA has an unlimited enrollment duration.
You’ll receive automatic feedback after each assessment whether we recommend additional training or not. Your performance on the assessments will determine the recommendation.
Your Professional Education Plan is competency based training, customized for your needs. If you follow your plan and complete the courses or reviews recommended, it will bring your knowledge up to the industry standards for CORE knowledge excellence and prepare you for certification exams.
Full Price: FREE!