Facilities Engineering Technician
Complete HVAC Technical Training Programs
Bundled Discounts Available for 3 or More Registrant-Students
The FET (Facilities Engineering Technician) Training program is a fully customizable self-directed online program designed to provide comprehensive workforce education for facility engineering employees anywhere on the planet with a reliable web connection. The FET engineering training program can be directed and prioritized by the employer to meet the most pressing needs of the operation.
Programs suggested for Facility Engineer Training:
Every course and program is:
- Available online 24×7 with a reliable web connection
- Self Paced at the direction of the employer or manager
- Developed by industry SME and CMHE professional educators
Included in every course and program:
- Timely reporting of student and technician activities
- Course completion certificate
Our staff of SME and CHME technical training staff is happy to help you build a custom program from among 100's of combinations to suit your needs.
There are four main aspects of the FET programs that are of most interest to Employers and Managers:
- Although HAVCRedu maintains a full catalog of technical courses and programs related to HVAC/R training subjects, we have identified four programs that we’ve found to be of particular interest and provide the most value to our employer partners.
- Complete reporting of student progress and grades are sent to the Point of Contact (POC) weekly.
- The student and company management have direct access to a complete student services team during business hours to discuss any aspect of training.
- Students have to direct access to online CMHE and SME Faculty support by video, telephone and email during business hours.