HVAC Procedure and Performance Guide
STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE
Specified equipment must be started according to manufacturer’s start-up procedures. Equipment must be operated as specified. Applicable safety procedures must be followed.
- Review manufacturer’s start-up procedures.
- Collect tools, equipment and materials.
- Put on safety and protective equipment and apparel.
- Complete pre-start checklist.
- Start equipment following manufacturer’s recommended procedures.
- Make adjustments as required by start-up procedures.
- Verify that equipment functions according to manufacturer’s recommended performance standards.
- Complete start-up report and document all readings and adjustments made.
- Leave equipment in required operating status.
- Remove safety and protective equipment and apparel.
- Gather tools, equipment and leftover materials, and leave work site clean.