HVAC Procedure and Performance Guide
TASK: Collect Job Materials.
STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE
Interior equipment must be located for ease of installation and access, convenience to utilities and access for duct connections. Equipment must be located in an area where noise will have minimum impact on space occupancy. Equipment location must meet code requirements.
- Review specifications, sketches and layouts for designated job.
- Review equipment sizing.
- Prepare a materials list based upon Steps 1 and 2.
- Gather materials, equipment, supplies and tools, and check off list or make arrangements for items to be transported to job site.
- Ensure that small items are packaged securely.
- Ensure that items that might be damaged by exposure are protected.
- Ensure that items under pressure (welding cylinders, etc.) are properly capped and secured for transportation.
- Ensure that critical items are clearly marked.