HVAC Procedure and Performance Guide
Explain system operation to user
STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE
User must be instructed in operation of system including location and operation of controls and safety devices. Major equipment components must be located, and location and operation of fuel supply valves and power switches must be explained.
- Review owner’s manuals with user.
- Explain system.
- Answer questions.
- Explain operation of space temperature controls.
- Locate safety devices and controls on equipment and explain safe use of reset switches.
- Locate and demonstrate operation of power switches.
- Explain emergency procedures that may be required.
- Allow user time to ask questions and repeat any information that may be required.