HVAC Procedure and Performance Guide
Clean work site and make final inspection after job completion
STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE
Work site must be left clean. All tools, materials and scraps must be removed. All work must be completed correctly and all equipment must be left in safe operating condition. Applicable safety procedures must be followed.
- Put on safety and protective equipment and apparel.
- Gather and remove all tools.
- Gather and remove all leftover unused materials.
- Collect all trash and scrap materials.
- Clean work site using vacuum cleaner and broom.
- Load tools, unused materials and all trash and scraps for transport from job site.
- Check all work carefully and note and correct any deficiencies.
- Verify that all equipment is clean and operating correctly to specifications; ensure that all safety features are in place and operational.
- Inspect site with user and perform any follow-up work and/or cleaning required.
- Remove safety and protective equipment and apparel.