HVAC Procedure and Performance Guide
STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE
Fan blades, fan housing and motor must be cleaned. All components must be free from dust and dirt buildup. All safety guard(s) and panel(s) must be replaced after cleaning. Applicable safety procedures must be followed.
- Review job order.
- Collect tools, equipment and materials.
- Put on safety and protective equipment and apparel.
- Disconnect electrical power to equipment.
- Remove access cover(s) and safety guard(s).
- Brush dirt and dust from fan blades, housing and shaft; vacuum.
- Brush dirt and dust from motor; vacuum.
- Reconnect electrical power.
- Test fan operation.
- Stop fan and replace access cover(s) and safety guard(s).
- Leave equipment in required operating status.
- Remove safety and protective equipment and apparel.
- Gather tools, equipment and leftover materials, and leave work site clean.