HVAC Procedure and Performance Guide
STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE
Register must be free of dust and debris. Applicable safety procedures must be followed.
- Review job order.
- Put on safety and protective equipment and apparel.
- Determine best method for cleaning register (in place or removed).
- Turn system off.
- Proceed with cleaning register according to determination made in Step 3.
- Brush, vacuum, wash, rinse and dry register.
- Reinstall register.
- Leave equipment in required operating status.
- Remove safety and protective equipment and apparel.
- Gather tools, equipment and leftover materials, and leave work site clean.