HVAC Procedure and Performance Guide
TASK: Install water-cooled condenser package.
STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE
Condenser unit must be installed according to manufacturer’s specifications and job specifications. When completed system is placed in operation, unit must operate quietly and must perform to specifications. Applicable safety procedures must be followed.
- Review job order, manufacturer’s specifications and job specifications.
- Collect tools, equipment and materials.
- Put on safety and protective equipment and apparel.
- Install foundation, mounting pad or frame.
- Install vibration isolators.
- Position equipment and secure according to specifications.
- Connect refrigerant lines.
- Connect water lines.
- Install drain valve and drain piping.
- Make electrical connections.
- Connect control devices.
- Check equipment for correct component function as permitted by job progress; make final performance checks when completed system is placed in operation.
- Install insulation on refrigerant lines.
- Install insulation on water lines.
- Make final inspection of work.
- Remove safety and protective equipment and apparel.
- Gather tools, equipment and leftover materials, and leave work site clean.