Facilities Engineering Technician
Complete HVAC Technical Training Programs
Bundled Discounts Available for 3 or More Registrant-Students
The FET (Facilities Engineering Technician) Training program is a fully customizable self-directed online program designed to provide comprehensive workforce education for facility engineering employees anywhere on the planet with a reliable web connection. The FET engineering training program can be directed and prioritized by the employer to meet the most pressing needs of the operation.
Every course and program is:
- Available online 24×7 with a reliable web connection
- Self Paced at the direction of the employer or manager
- Developed by industry SME and CMHE professional educators
Included in every course and program:
- Timely reporting of student and technician activities
- Course completion certificate
Our staff of SME and CHME technical training staff is happy to help you build a custom program from among 100's of combinations that suit your needs.
There are four main aspects of the FET programs that are of most interest to Employers and Managers:
- Although HAVCRedu maintains a full catalog of technical courses and programs related to HVAC/R training subjects, we have identified four programs that we’ve found to be of particular interest and provide the most value to our employer partners.
- Complete reporting of student progress and grades are sent to the Point of Contact (POC) weekly.
- The student and company management have direct access to a complete student services team during business hours to discuss any aspect of training.
- Students have to direct access to online CMHE and SME Faculty support by video, telephone and email during business hours.