Access our entire Subscription Catalog that includes over 850 hours of online assessments, HVAC and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) courses, and NATE-Approved Continuing Education Units (CE Hours).
Click here for the Subscription Catalog for full terms and course descriptions.
Students and technicians can prepare for:
- General Technical Competency and Upskilling
- New Hire-Apprenticeship rapid skills building
- HVAC Excellence Certification Exams
- NATE– North American Technician Excellence certification exams
- EPA-Environmental Protection Agency 608 with Third-Party Proctoring
- State licensing exams (excluding Boilers-check with your State Agency for complete information)
- All of our online courses are asynchronous – available 24 hours every day, no waiting for a course to begin, no travel. Courses are self-paced, so you can move as quickly as you like. You have a phone and email access to an instructor to assist / mentor with any course.
- HVACRedu.net provides competency assessments at the conclusion of each course.
- If the employer has paid for the student or technician subscription, we also provide the employer with student tracking reports. Other specific reporting of any activity is also available on specific request.
- Mile Markers-students earn a Certificate of Completion for each course completed at 70% or above.
- Most courses include a combination of audio and video elements, simulations, handouts, and more. Please review the Subscription Catalog for the specific elements of each course.
Full Price: $348.00 for one year
Buy Subscription: $29.00 monthly