Customer Profile #2: Commercial HVAC Employer
Who Exactly Is This Customer?
This employer is focused on commercial HVAC services. They may be install & service oriented or just service only. The number of employees ranges from 5 to Many. Their customer base can be specific types of systems for regional/national accounts or across the board for many types of systems. The commercial work scope is very wide with multiple types of systems utilized.
What Difficulties/Desires Do They Have?
Difficulties: The same difficulties as the entire HVACR industry, No qualified technicians. Recruitment of entry level candidates can be done locally but then they need training. “Truck Ready” is a common phrase used by employers.
- A comprehensive training program that can be implemented at the drop of a hat.
- The ability to grow their company by adding a trained workforce
- Competent workforce that increased revenue and profitability
- Competent workforce that provides a competitive advantage in the market place
Why Do They Need/Want What We Have?
The only way that any HVAC contractor will grow their company is by having a competent trained workforce. Anyone in business wants their business to grow in revenue and profit. We have the formal training program that will provide that workforce. HVACRedu.net has multiple programs in the commercial HVAC space that covers most applications that a commercial HVAC employer needs.
What Do They Know/Don’t Know About What We Do?
They DON’T know about us and what we can do! That is the whole point of engaging with a sales force. Presenting our program in a F2F situation to decision makers.
Why Has This Customer Profile Bought Historically?
- Need to up-skill their existing workforce
- Need to train entry-level new to the industry employees to “Truck Ready”