Customer Profile #4: Facilities Maintenance Employers
Who Exactly Is This Customer?
This employer is typically a Chief Engineer or Facilities Manager/Director for a business that has a large building or building complex to keep running efficiently and comfortably for it’s occupants. They may have a small 1-3 man crew or hundreds, depending on the size and complexity of the facility. Examples: Hospitals, School Campuses (Universities, colleges, school districts), Government agencies of all types, Property/building management companies, Hotels, etc. The systems are in the Commercial HVAC category and can range from small to large systems with a huge diversity in types and controls.
What Difficulties/Desires Do They Have?
Difficulties: The same difficulties as the entire HVACR industry, No qualified technicians. Recruitment of entry level candidates can be done locally but then they need training. “Truck Ready” is a common phrase used by employers.
- A comprehensive training program that can be implemented at the drop of a hat.
- The ability to grow their company by adding a trained workforce
- Competent workforce that increased revenue and profitability
- Competent workforce that provides a competitive advantage in the market place
Why Do They Need/Want What We Have?
Human comfort in their buildings is directly related to the success/profitability of the facility. Energy efficiency is a top priority after comfort. Large facilities suck up incredible amounts of energy. HVACRedu.net has a large offering specifically for facility type systems. No one else in the online HVACR training arena comes close to what we offer in a formal progressive program.
What Do They Know/Don’t Know About What We Do?
They DON’T know about us and what we can do! That is the whole point of engaging with a sales force. Presenting our program in a F2F situation to decision makers.
Why Has This Customer Profile Bought Historically?
- Need to up-skill their existing workforce
- Need to train entry-level new to the industry employees to “Truck Ready
- Need to demonstrate to their administration that the troops are being trained
- Found our online training is convenient and very cost effective